The term ‘Clientshare’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Client Share Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 08681337. Our registered address is 12-18 Hoxton Street, London, N1 6NG. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of Clientshare, or licenced to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website is prohibited and may give rise to a claim for damages and may be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may include links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience and their inclusion does not signify that we endorse these third-party websites. We have no responsibility for the content of these third-party websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Last reviewed and updated: 31st August 2021